1. What are the courses being provided by LSD:
The courses run by the LSD are given in detail in the web site: www.lsdlondon.co.uk /courses
2. How long will be the course?
Information of courses duration are given in detail in the web site: www.lsdlondon.co.uk /courses
3. How can I apply?
LSD has two different admission ways: One, you can apply online and the other, admission application you can submit at admission office
4. Where can I get the application form?
The application form’ can be downloaded from the website format or college from the Admission office
5. How long does it take to process my application?
It takes generally 2 working days to process student’s application forms
6. What are facilities and support I should expect?
LSD provides many facilities & support to its students as per the course require.
7. How long I receive my certificate?
Examination results and certificates will publish to fulfil the qualifications requirement. However, you can expect to receive you certificates between 2 and 3 weeks after final exams.
8. How much does the course cost?
Information are given in detail in the web site: www.lsdlondon.co.uk/courses
9. Are the Exam fees included in the cost?
Some of the examination fees are included in the course fees.